Stylish Portfolio

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stella & Dot Trunk Show Powered On!

What a night!  We literally powered on despite the fact that my neighborhood lost power for over an hour!  The ladies were not going to let a little light ruin the party!!!  They were outside or by a window, checking out the jewelry and enjoying a glass of wine.  Just as I was getting nervous about having no air conditioning and the looming darkness, the lights came back on..... kicking the party into full swing!

I'm working on an ice cream sundae bar for tomorrow so I'll have a full post on the Trunk Show on Monday....but here are some pics to get you through the weekend!

I want to thank Julie, Stella & Dot Stylist, and her assistant Lilli for being so flexible and just rolling with it.  To my wonderful friends and neighbors, thank you, thank you, thank you!

A few of you have asked if you can still order some of their madly stylish jewelry, and the answer is yes.  Just click here and it will take our Trunk Show page on the Stella & Dot website and you can place or order.  You can also email me!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment