Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

They're here!

My business cards are here! 


My dear friend Mark stopped by last night to drop off the cards that he printed for me.  They look amazing!  If you live in the area and need printing services, contact him!  Thanks again, Mark!

As I discovered in this process, it truly takes a village.........to get business cards, create a blog, design a blog and finally, get it up and running.  So I want to take this opportunity and thank a few people who took part in that.  The first "shout out' goes to my super-talented and madly stylish "cousin" (we Haitians have lots of cousins!), Claude.  She created and designed my logo for me while swamped with work from her own craft.  She owns Petite-Fete in New York, which specializes in custom-made invitations.  Everything is made by hand and originally designed by her!  Absolutely divine!  Check out her site and see for yourself!  I'm always inspired!

The next "shout out" goes to my equally madly stylish friend, Isabelle.  Isabelle's design eye helped me with the blog layout.  She is a website design queen and you can find her at Manta Point.  It's worth a look just to understand why her site is called Manta Point. When I get ready to launch my website, I'll be calling her again.....and she thought she was done with me ;)! 

Of course, I must thank the husband....who gave lots of constructive feedback. Let's just say he agreed to do his thing and I agreed to do my thing! 

Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment