Stylish Portfolio

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cakes & Cupcakes for a 4th Birthday!

Here's what I worked on today.....my friend Marissa asked me to make some cupcakes for her daughter's fourth birthday.  She was just having four little girls over and although she didn't want anything fancy, she wanted something fun.

She fell in love with these sprinkles



from Crate & Barrel and wanted to use them. 

 So I made some vanilla cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese frosting


 so that the big dot sprinkles would stand out.  Don't they just scream happy birthday!


She, a baker herself, made this decadent chocolate cake

and wanted something to jazz it up.  I thought it looked great on it's own, but I made this to go on the cake. 

Again, simple yet fun and festive!  The picture doesn't do it justice but the letters are a sparkly pink!


Check out these plates she served the mom's on! 

So cute I had to share....so cute I may have to borrow them :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment