Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Urban and Feminine Bridal Shower


Since I have bridal showers on my mind, today I'm featuring one that I think is super cool.  There's lots of inspiration here and the pictures are a feast for your eyes!  The shower is by the fantastic JL Designs.

It was on their site that I found this piece of loveliness.


I adore their work and was swooning over this bridal shower. 

I've seen the "L is for love" theme used before, here they used "L is for....." and they executed it beautifully!
Take a look!

I love all the little details......




This is what I really love...what girl wouldn't want her own custom made perfume!!!
They had a custom scent bar with different oils  where the guests could mix & match their own scents.  The little containers had these adorable labels that said "L is for Lovely"!


Head over to their blog to see more adorable details!

No comments:

Post a Comment