Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bridal Show Dessert Table







My lack of posts was due to to fact I was busy getting ready for the Kentlands Mansion Bridal Show in Gaithersburg MD.

I heart anemones!!!

A few weeks back, I featured my inspiration for this table and you can see it here.  I was thrilled with how it turned out!!! I had a blast at the show...loved meeting the brides, their moms, friends and the occasional groom that came along......not quite sure what to make of everything, but being supportive and wondering "how much is this going to cost!!"; which I overheard more than once.

So without further ado, take a look!



Absolutely love this garland created for me by the lovely ladies at Icing Designs...along with sweets tent cards, and favor box gift tags!
Madly Stylish Dessert Tables!
Special thanks to Sweeties by Kim, Allyson Jane Couture Desserts,Icing Designs, and Sweet Petal Bakery.

2 comments:

  1. Wilmara! First off...you are the CUTEST!!! You look just beautiful...and the table looks amazing! We are in love with that gorgeous cake and beautiful cookies! We are glad you went with the garland, it looks really pretty with the table cloth!! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for having us a part of a special day!
    Sweetly, Melissa and Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mellisa and Kellie....You guys are too sweet! Thank you!...I love that cake too. I hunted high and low for the right lace to go on it...so I'm thrilled with how it turned out! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete