Stylish Portfolio

Monday, January 31, 2011

Glenview Mansion Bridal Show




Yesterday, I was excited to participate in the Glenview Mansion Bridal Show.....what fun!!!  Not only did I meet a few potential clients but I also connected with some talented and super nice vendors.  I'll talk about them later in the week as there might be some collaboration on projects.

Glenview Mansion has an in-house event planning team so they do not typically invite event planners to  the show.  I was thrilled to be invited because of my dessert tables.

I styled a simple dessert table full of sparkly elegance.  Enjoy and let me know what you think!











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Melissa! I'm always excited to see who is reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete