Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spectacular Cake Pop Stands!

So I can't remember how I stumbled upon Robert Edward Woodworking, but I do know that my jaw dropped when I saw these pics!  How genius!  I have been trying to figure out a way to display my cake pops and I need look no more.

These are custom designed and handmade cake pop stands made by this amazingly talented woodworker!  Check out his Facebook page for more pics of his stands!  He also makes cake and cupcake stands and will even makes custom designs based on your event theme!

There is one of these in my near future!




2 comments:

  1. I just love the teak/wooden cake pop stand. Do you sell these or would you share the dimensions and particulars?
    Thank you,
    Ellen
    ellen.northen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely interested for my wedding! Email me at claryan01@midlandu.edu

    ReplyDelete