Stylish Portfolio

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Casual Elegance

Today's wedding feature caught my eye with this picture.....

And so of course, I had to find out more.  This wedding was held at Martha Stewart's Bedford, NY farm for her nephew and his partner.  I should have known.... this wedding had Martha Stewart written all over it. 
 I love the casual elegance of this wedding; from the decor down to the blankets that we're laid out for guests to sit on while they munch on their food.  Take a look at these pictures and I think you'll be swooning over it too!










And that casual elegance was also carried out in the food..... 




Look at the cakes...one vanilla, one chocolate, and one marbled symbolizing their union....sweet!






Here's a look at that farm, incredible!   

and how cute is this little flower girl.....



No comments:

Post a Comment