Stylish Portfolio

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Portals of Inspiration

In keeping with yesterday's post of finding inspiration around you, in today's post I feature portals from around the world that inspire me.  All of these pics were found via Pinterest.  I follow a board called doors and entryway...can you see why I LOVE Pinterest!

I love the colors, how the flowers have grown around them, and often wonder what behind that door, who lives there, and what kind of life do they lead?  But the bigger question is what kind of party could i create using this picture, colors, and emotions they evoke?   Oh,  the possibilities are endless....hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Orange portal, Rio de Janerio

Paris Doorway




home in Mexico


window in the South of France
e

No comments:

Post a Comment